Step-by-step, cncKad’s simulation displays the generated NC code, graphically showing the results of each operation.
cncKad is very easy to use. Even a new operator is able to learn and create programs after a few hours of training
Navarajan, Alstom Ltd., India
Watch a video presenting cncKad simulation
The simulation module of cncKad is a versatile tool for displaying, testing, and editing NC code. You can run simulations of any NC codes, seeing how your machine will process them. You can also edit the NC code, make adjustments and changes, and simulate the results.
- Graphically simulates any NC program
- Allows you to load and simulate legacy programs previously written on the machine
- Lets you edit NC programs and see the result on the processed sheet
- Permits changing tools in your machine turret according to your NC settings
- Automatically checks NC code for errors such as missing parameters, clamp issues, and over-travel
Watch a movie presenting NC-to-DFT
The NC-to-DFT (Tape-to-Shape) feature lets you convert your legacy NC files into processed geometry, thereby avoiding the need to graphically recreate your parts.
NC-to-DFT automatically translates the loaded NC legacy file into a drawing that is displayed on your graphic screen. There you can manipulate it just like any other cncKad drawing: transform entities by adding shapes or dimensions. You can also return to the CAM stage and edit existing CAM definitions or add new ones for further punch and cut processing.