MBend enables manual selection or automatic calculation of bend sequencing.
“Our new upgrade was up and running less than four minutes after installation. I am very satisfied with the new features and quality code.”
Mitchell Parlette, Allfab, Inc., USA
MBend automatic sequence setting capabilities:
- Calculation of a collision-free sequence for any number of bends
- Optimized tool station setup calculation based on tool segment availability
- Intelligent tool segment distribution and clamping
- Heel tools for overhanging flanges
- Tool rotation (when possible) to avoid part rotations
- Hit splitting to avoid holder and table collisions
- Hemming bends
- Divide and merge tools for collinear (in-line) bends
After tool selection, MBend can automatically calculate bend sequences, based on different properties of the hits. You can choose the sequence that meets your requirements.
MBend calculates collision-free bending solutions that are ready for production, ensuring the machine operator does not waste time and material on trial runs. If a collision-free bending sequence exists, MBend can find it.
Manual Sequencing in 3D
MBend enables full manual control of bending sequences:
- Set the bend sequence by folding the bends into the finished product
- Split bends into partial bends to avoid collisions
- Change sequences by dragging and dropping single and multiple bends into the order you want
- Use heels/horns
- Rotate the part or the tools
This video sets a bending sequence manually using interactive sequencing